top of page

Cloudy with a Chance Group

Public·6 members
Hakim Kornilov
Hakim Kornilov

Kinna Chir - Musicwaala Song Download in High Quality | English Album by Siddharth Amit Bhavsar

Kina Chir Musicwaala Song Download: A Review

If you are looking for a new Punjabi song to add to your playlist, you might want to check out Kina Chir Musicwaala Song. This song is a remake of the original Kina Chir by The PropheC, a popular Punjabi singer and producer. The remake is sung by Siddharth Amit Bhavsar, also known as Musicwaala, a talented singer and musician who has covered many songs on his YouTube channel. In this article, we will review Kina Chir Musicwaala Song and tell you how to download it from various sources. We will also discuss the benefits and drawbacks of downloading this song.

What is Kina Chir Musicwaala Song?

Kina Chir Musicwaala Song is a Punjabi love song that expresses the feelings of a man who has been hiding his love for a woman for a long time. He finally decides to confess his love and asks her how long she has been keeping her feelings hidden too. The song has a soothing melody and a catchy chorus that will make you want to sing along. The song also has some English words mixed with Punjabi, making it easy to understand for non-Punjabi speakers.

kina chir musicwaala song download

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fblltly.com%2F2uqKVz&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1oKLViVcODKBcwZkpIuAcG

Who is the singer of Kina Chir Musicwaala Song?

The singer of Kina Chir Musicwaala Song is Siddharth Amit Bhavsar, also known as Musicwaala. He is a singer, songwriter, composer, and guitarist who has been making music since he was 15 years old. He has a YouTube channel with over 36K subscribers, where he uploads his covers and original songs. He has also collaborated with other artists like Harshdeep Kaur, Shreya Ghoshal, and Arijit Singh. He is known for his versatile voice and his ability to sing in different languages and genres.

What are the lyrics of Kina Chir Musicwaala Song?

The lyrics of Kina Chir Musicwaala Song are mostly in Punjabi, with some English words here and there. The lyrics are written by The PropheC, who also composed and produced the original song. The lyrics are romantic and poetic, describing the emotions of the man who wants to reveal his love to the woman he adores. Here are some of the lines from the song:

Kina chir tenu dil ch luka ke rakheya (How long have I kept you hidden in my heart) Kite vakh na ho jaavi metho tu (Don't go away from me) Tenu saahan di larhi ch main paro ke rakheya (I have kept you in the process of my breathing) Kite saahan ton na ho jaavi tu door (Don't go away from me like my breath) Main vi sangda (I keep being shy) Tu vi sangdi (You are also shy) Kive bullan ton kahawaan (How can my lips say anything) Jo main chahwan (Whatever I wish) Tu vi mangdi (You also wish too) Jind naa tere lawaan (I will give you my life) Kina chir tenu dil ch luka ke rakheya (How long have I kept you hidden in my heart) What is the meaning of Kina Chir Musicwaala Song?

The meaning of Kina Chir Musicwaala Song is simple and sweet. It is a song about love and longing, about the courage to confess your feelings and the hope to get a positive response. The song is also about the fear of losing someone you love, and the desire to keep them close to you. The song is a remake of the original Kina Chir by The PropheC, which means "How long" in Punjabi. The song asks the woman how long she has been hiding her feelings too, and implies that they both have been in love for a long time.

How to download Kina Chir Musicwaala Song?

If you want to download Kina Chir Musicwaala Song and listen to it offline, you have several options. You can download it from different platforms like JioSaavn, YouTube, or Shazam. Here are the steps to download the song from each platform:

kina chir musicwaala song mp3 download

kina chir musicwaala song lyrics

kina chir musicwaala song video

kina chir musicwaala song by siddharth amit bhavsar

kina chir musicwaala song shazam

kina chir musicwaala song jiosaavn

kina chir musicwaala song youtube

kina chir musicwaala song the prophec

kina chir musicwaala song punjabi

kina chir musicwaala song online

kina chir musicwaala song free download

kina chir musicwaala song ringtone